Certified Teen Program
JUST TURN 15?
GET YOUR PERMIT IMMEDIATELY!
Complete Teen Program Fee:
All of our programs meet/exceed the minimum state and high school requirements!
*Complete Teen Program*
(All Times, All Locations)
- Special applys only to our Silver
program which offers 30 hours classroom,
6 hours driving and 6 hours observation.
**NEW - Our Gold program for $455.00,
which offers 30 hours of classroom, 7 hours
of driving and 6 hours of observation.
**NEW - Our Diamond program for $515.00,
which offers 30 hours of classroom, 8 hours
of driving and the 6 hours of observation can
(Not valid with any other offer)
Michaels' driver education program consists of two phases of
instruction, the classroom phase and the laboratory phase. A
student is allowed to miss a maximum of four classes through the
classroom session, however they must be in attendance at least one of
the first three days of the class to be eligible for the class.
Any classes missed must be made up after the conclusion of the
- 30 hrs. classroom and 6 hours behind the wheel
- Classes held at each of our five convenient locations
- Classes held Monday - Thursday please check schedule for available times.
- Convenient start dates for classes. View our class schedule.
- We pick students up at home for the behind the wheel training.
- No charge for textbooks or supplies
- Easy payment plans
- Credit cards accepted
To develop youthful traffic citizens who will be safe, competent and responsible drivers, cyclists, passengers and pedestrians. Realization of this objective will result in fewer accidents, less property damage, a decrease in the number of personal injuries, and a reduction in the number of deaths directly related to the use of motor vehicles.
- You will receive well organized and competent instruction in this complex social, physical and mental skill.
- Successful completion is mandatory for licensing if you are under 18 years of age.
- Most insurance companies provide a reduction in insurance premium rates for those who have completed the course.
To avoid the possibility of a permit cancellation, the following procedures must be
1. All course fees must be paid by classroom ending date.
2. Both Behind-the-Wheel and Classroom (including any make-ups) must be completed
within 2 years of the classroom starting date or additonal fees may apply.
3. You must turn in all documents pertaining to 8 passing semester grades from two
previous semesters in school (or equivalent if living in Cook Co. and do not have the 8
- ClickHere for the Secretary of State Teen 50hr Driving
- Click Here for the Secretary of State Medical Report
- Click Here for the Secretary of State Driver Education
(Proof of 8 Passing Grades Form)
- Click Here for the Secretary of State Home Schooled Parental Consent Form
- Click Here for the Secretary of State Parent-Teen Driving Contract